Let’s Deal With This

Editor
Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By CS Bennett,


So we are not and never were a great country, some on the left believe and outright proclaim. We are the evil ones, the world’s bully, and the country some of our own citizens find fault in and blame for all of the world’s woes. I am not surprised since we are producing semieducated children who are uneducated about their country’s history and its form of governance, and we are producing them by the hundreds of thousands. Add to that, the influx of third world people with socialist leanings, who come here illegally with their socialist mindset, and are encouraged by some of our own citizens to do so. And no one on their side, the traitors that they are, are arrested or punished for their treacherous role in all of this. None are handcuffed and adjudicated for giving aid and comfort to those who would break our laws. Even our officials seem paralyzed when it comes to upholding the laws of this great republic.

The problem is this: we have people we have placed into elected office who all swore to protect, preserve, and defend our revered US Constitution, our liberties and freedoms, who, once they are in office, immediately go to work dismantling what our Founding Fathers put into place. These people operate with a globalist mindset, not an American one, so their priorities and concerns are based on what is good for the world, not the United States. The odd thing about this trampling of our culture, traditions, and way of life, is that these elected officials are not called out for being the traitors that they are, nor are they held accountable for betraying the oaths of office they took. Such officials are willing to lie and cheat, as we have seen before, in order to advance their cause. This cannot stand.

For all of the problems the left complain about, 90% of it is of their own doing. Their policies are often antiAmerican, anti-freedom, anti-capitalist, and they have little, or no, regard for the laws we have in place. The other 10% of the problems are fake conservatives and republicans in name only, who side with the left, whether they are in Congress, sit on the Supreme Court, or are directors of our out of control bureaucracies. Frankly, it has been the true conservative spirit, and other freedom lovers, who have stood in the way of the left completely taking over this country. It had always been the Republican Party that rose to the challenge and stopped the left dead in their tracks throughout our history. Let’s send these malcontents to another country where they can find true paradise and socialist bliss. There’s always Russia, China, North Korea, Argentina, and Cuba, to name a few. Let’s not tolerate this assault on our country.

As for those on the left who decide to remain here, let’s deal with them. The time: 2020. The place: our voting precincts. The plan: we turn out by the millions. Let’s make them cry big time again, like we did in 2016. I’d certainly toast to that


Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply

Next Post

Dixie Highway

Spread the love          Passing Parade, by Nelson A. Pryor, Guest Columnist How does one open up the South? Even into the 1920’s, the rest of America treated the South as an orphan. She already had railroads. But that was still not sufficient. Americans had fallen in love with the automobile. So, […]